Milwaukee Tool’s New Season of Heated Gear Kicks Off with Updated Jackets, Hoodies and new Heated Hybrid Puffer Jackets & Vests
In addition, Milwaukee® will also introduce a brand new Heated Gear category with the addition of M12™ Heated Hybrid Puffer Jackets and Vests.
M12™ Heated TOUGHSHELL™ Jackets
Powered by M12™ REDLITHIUM-ION™ battery technology, the M12™ Heated TOUGHSHELL™ Jackets use carbon fiber heating elements to create and distribute heat to the chest, back and front pockets. Built to survive the elements both on and off the jobsite, these jackets utilise TOUGHSHELL™ Stretch Polyester for 5X longer life than other soft-shell jackets, with improved wind/water resistance. To ensure better heat retention, the sleeves now feature increased insulation. In addition, FREEFLEX™ Mobility Gussets help users maneuver more easily. Returning this year are various popular features such as 3 heat settings, up to 8 hours of run-time and machine washable construction. The 2018 lineup includes black, grey, ladies and new Realtree Xtra® camo. Each will now ship with M12 BC (Battery Charger).
M12™ Heated Hoodies
Powered by M12™ REDLITHIUM-ION™ battery technology, the M12™ Heated Hoodies use carbon fiber heating elements to create and distribute heat to the chest and back. Combining a durable cotton/polyester exterior with a waffle weave thermal lining, these hoodies provide a versatile three-season solution to keep heat in and allow users to shed bulky layers. Returning this year are various popular features such as 3 heat settings, up to 8 hours of run-time, a fitted hood for use under a hard hat and machine washable construction. The 2018 lineup includes black and grey.
M12™ Heated Hybrid Puffer Jackets and Vests
Milwaukee®’s newest additions to the Heated Gear line are the M12™ Heated Hybrid Puffer Jackets and Vests. A hybrid construction featuring new Ripstop Polyester provides a lightweight, compressible design that can be used as an outer shell or a mid-layer, and protects the wearer from wind and water. Just like the M12™ Heated TOUGHSHELL™ Jackets and Hoodies, these new Puffer Jackets and Vests are powered by M12™ REDLITHIUM-ION™ battery technology. The jackets’ heated shoulders are particularly beneficial in extreme cold conditions or during layering to allow for additional heat dispersion. Available in Men’s and Women’s sizes, each will now ship with M12 BC (Battery Charger).
Milwaukee® M12™ Heated Gear provides the versatility, durability, utility and comfort for use in cold conditions and all outdoor environments. M12™ REDLITHIUM-ION™ batteries are compatible with 75+ professional cordless solutions from Milwaukee®.
* Milwaukee® Heated Gear: Powered by M12™ REDLITHIUM-ION™ Battery Technology, Milwaukee® Heated Gear distributes heat across core body areas. Durable carbon fiber heating elements woven in between rugged exterior materials and thermal insulating liners generate and maintain heat to reduce the need for bulky layers. Three heat settings (High, Medium, Low) allow the user to select the right amount of warmth for all weather conditions. All M12™ Heated Jackets and Hoodies are fully machine washable and dryable for extended use.
NEW Milwaukee Heated Gear Line Up
All available in sizes from S to 2XL
- M12™ Premium Black Heated Jackets (M12 HJ BL4-0)
- M12™ Premium Grey Heated Jackets (M12 HJ GREY4-0)
- M12™ Ladies Heated Jackets (M12 HJ LADIES2-0)
- M12™ Premium Heated Camouflage Jackets (M12 HJ CAMO5-0)
- M12™ Black Heated Hoodie (M12 HH BL3-0)
- M12™ Grey Heated Hoodie (M12 HH GREY3-0)
- M12™ Heated Hybrid Puffer Jacket (M12 HJP-0)
- M12™ Heated Hybrid Ladies Puffer Jacket (M12 HJP LADIES -0)
- M12™ Heated Hybrid Puffer Vest (M12 HBWP-0)
- M12™ Heated Hybrid Ladies Puffer Vest (M12 HBWP LADIES -0)
To find out more about the M12™ Heated Gear, see video footage of it in action or find your nearest store, please visit www.milwaukeetool.eu